Study Questions for This Week
“So You Think You're Great?”
by Pastor David Krueger
1) Is competition always wrong? How do you know when competition produces pride verses inspiration?
2) In what areas do you find yourself looking down on others and exalting yourself? (Matt. 18:1)
3) When Jesus said we must “change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven” what did he mean? (Matthew 18:3)
4) The word “scandal” comes from the Greek word meaning to cause someone to sin. How can unrepented ongoing prideful sin ruin people around you? (Matt.18:6)
5) Jesus teaches us to be alarmed and deal with the sin in our lives. Is Jesus over-the-top or have we become unconcerned about the sin in our own lives? (Matt. 18:8)