Study Questions for This Week
“Relationships 101 - Why Forgiveness Matters” – 05/19/2019
Pastor David Krueger
Small Group Questions
- Can you explain what the steps of Biblical Peacemaking are, how they glorify God, and where are they in the Bible?
- How do you know when to contact elders with an unresolved conflict?
- Why is it important to know that the leaders of the church speak with Christ's binding authority on decisions involving conflict with church members? (Matthew 18:17-19)
- Why is the process of Biblical Peacemaking necessary for a culture of forgiveness to exist in a church? (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Who are you in conflict with today? What is stopping you from being obedient to Jesus and meeting with that person to work it out?