Youth Pastor Opening
Youth Pastor/Director Search
Gibbsville Reformed Church
- Are you a self-starter with a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ who believes you are called by God to Youth Ministry?
- Do you have an outgoing creative personality with a bent for thinking about new ways to reach kids? Are you someone who enjoys networking and getting out into the community?
- Do you have a commitment to the concept of team ministry and are you humble enough to call personal fouls?
- Do you understand grace and have a commitment to the Reformed faith?
- Do you believe that scriptures are infallible and inerrant?
- Do you believe in complementarianism?
- Work with the Youth Committee to recruit and train adult leaders and cast vision.
- Oversight responsibilities: GEMS (elementary girls), Gents (elementary boys), CHAOS (Middle School), RCYF (High School), Transformers (College), Vacation Bible School, and Kid’s Camp. Primary teaching responsibilities would be with CHAOS and RCYF.
- Lead at least one annual youth-led worship service.
- Organize fundraisers for retreats and an annual youth mission trip.
- Keep parents well informed.
- Occasionally lead worship services when called upon by the Senior Pastor.
Lines of Accountability:
The Youth Pastor will be under the direct supervision of the Senior Pastor and to the Administrative Consistory for annual performance evaluations.
Contact: Pastor David at email@example.com or 715.650.1101